8.09.2011

CANIBAL ROYAL

Last week I went on vacations with my mom, we didn't want to stay here for the last weekend of vacations so we bought a ticket and took off to the beach. 

We went to Playa del Carmen, a beatiful beach on the Riviera Maya, we had a great time just hanging at the beach, enjoying the sun and some drinks and going out at night to have dinner at some delicious restaurants. It was just perfect, I didn't want the week to end, I could've stayed there for another week.

Here are some pictures I took at the Cannibal Royal Beach, the perfect place to relax, enjoy the beach and have some great food.





Wish I could go back! 
love,
Andrea G.

3 comments:

  1. Cute toes and coverup thingie! And beautiful pictures!

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Megan!! so glad you like my pics!!
    keep in touch! kisses!

    Andrea G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pics, youre so cute.

    ReplyDelete