8.17.2011

THE EXHIBITION

Today I'm sharing some pictures of the photography exhibition my school had last week on the metropolitan museum of monterrey.
the pictures  i chose are from the shoot "this lady behaves", I picked out my favorites, I  was so exited to have my first exhibition, but I wanted to keep it simple hope you like them


The event was featured on QUIEN MAGAZINE and on their web site, quien.com, where I got this great pictures of the museum, enjoy!



Image is..  The world from a lens of an image consultant.
Photography exhibition
Metropolitan Museum of Monterrey


I wore an Atmosphere dress with my ALDO multi-strap buckle leather  sandals and a BCBG black satin clutch.

love, 
Andrea G.

1 comment:

  1. very cool blog!
    please follow me too!

    http://thefriendlyzombie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete