10.03.2012

NEW YORK FILES

For my last New York post, I decided to share a compilation of pictures from different days, they where all taken on the several places we had a chance to visit. I hope you like this and the last photos I posted from NY,  I enjoyed my vacation so much, it was such an amazing experience to share with my entire family, we did so many cool things, we went to some of the best restaurants and bars in town, did some shopping, attended two great broadway shows, among many other things. 

Look 1 - Beige flower detail top - Mango / Knit Jacket - Zara / Wax coated beige pants - Zara / Tangerine bag - Michael Kors / Sunnies - Louis Vuitton / Golden flats - Tory Burch. Look 2 - Color blocked shirt - Uniqlo / Cropped jacket - Bershka / Skinny jeans - Zara.

One of the best parts of this trip, was that I got to find the perfect dress for my brother’s wedding, which is exactly one month away!! It’s so exciting, I know, even though it took a while, I finally found the most amazing gown, and I couldn’t be any happier. I love it and can't wait to wear it and show it to you as well.

Take care and keep in touch for more new posts, featuring some of my new clothes!! 
love,
Andrea

4 comments: