1.09.2013

SPARKLING CHEERS

Happy New Year!! To kick of this 2013, I decided that for my first post, I wanted to share one of my recent collaborations for Chic Magazine. I had the chance to do the styling for the cover shot and fashion spread as well. This editorial was created to celebrate the new year inspired by one of the hottest trends we’ve seen on plenty of the runways lately, "the black and white" combo, which has been applied in many different ways, creating some interesting trends. Like mixed in prints, using geometric lines, panels on the sides, color blocking, solid looks and many more. It’s a trend thats becoming stronger by the minute, mainly because the options are infinite, you can mix this two basic colors in many different ways, that you could easily create a new look every day. It’s a trends that we’ll continue to see a lot during this season, and will become even bigger and greater on spring!!




  
Photography - Raul Tovar /  Makeup & Hair - Rodrigo Estrello and Dan Rojas / Models - Paulina & Gabriela Garza Laguera / Styling -  By Me

You are not seeing double, it's just a beautiful pair of twins, which made the playing with the black and white mix, much more interesting. I loved working with them and with the entire amazing team. Thank you Chic Magazine for trusting in me once again and letting me be a part of your magazine. Hope there is many more work to come in this new year and that everything you wished for comes true!! This is just the beginning of a very promising year, there are more exciting things yet to come and a lot more style and posts too. So keep in touch to see what happens next in my work and life.
love,
Andrea


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Andrea! So glad you're going places!

    http://kkristinak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea, I nominated you for the Liebster award, I simply did for you what someone else did for me! I love your blog, check out my blog to see what the award is all about ;)
    We can follow each other if you’d like, let me know xoxo

    yasminmeetsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete