2.26.2013

SPOT ON

Lately I’ve been crazy about printed pants, and I know almost everyone else is too, they are so fun to wear, that I just bought a few more pairs, to wear during spring. I can’t wait to show them all to you, I got everything from stripes, flowers, patterns, graphics and even spots, like this green ones I wore last week. I love the emerald tone they have, and since green has become one of the colors of the year, I think will be seeing a lot more of it on the months to come. I matched the black spots with a basic black peplum top, so It wouldn't compete with the details of the crazy pants, this way it still looks cool but in a more sophisticated way.



Green spotted pants - Forever 21 / V neck peplum shirt - H&M / Black necklace - Forever 21 / Suede stilettos - Nine West.

Happy tuesday! 
Hope you have a nice day!! 
love,
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. I love a cute pair of printed pants they look so chic when done right just like you styled them!

    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Andrea. Love your hair here too.

    http://kkristinak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete