6.04.2013

SHORT SIGHTED

Shorts are quickly becoming one of the hottest items of the season, they are so practical and easy to wear, but still very sex and feminine, not to mention perfect to combat the summer’s heat. The short’s style on trend are the track shorts, which are originally meant for running, but somehow in the past year they evolved, from sports wear to fashion most wear. They are fun and fresh, great to wear during the day and easy to transition for a night out, by paring them with a dressier top. I wore my basic pair with a funky black and white checkers print shirt, mixed with some colorful exotic birds, creating a wild combo that brings the outfit to life. Then I completed my outfit, with my new large chunky necklace and my minimal ankle cuff sandals, for a casual and chic look.


Checkers print shirt - Zara / Black track shorts - Forever 21 / Watch - Michael Kors / Rings - Sfera & Allurina Manik / Ankle cuff sandals - Zara.

Have a nice day and remember to smile!
love,
Andrea

1 comment: