10.23.2013

URBAN STYLE



I’ve been a little behind on my posts due to many distractions, juggling between work, projects, events, trips and other stuff, has kept me from posting as often as I’d like. I have tons of pictures to share with you, but haven't had time to post yet, so today I’m trying to get back on track with this photos, that have been sitting on draft for a while and are finally coming out for you to see. I wore this urban look a few weeks ago, for a long day of meetings & work appointments, then at night I attended a photography exhibition at the Drexel Art Gallery. As usual I tried to have fun while pairing my clothes, so I mixed a cool graphic tee, with a fitted pencil skirt, to make the look more formal. Both pieces are basic, but together create a great clash of styles, that work perfectly for a day to night look, that is easy but edgy, with a rock & roll twist. 


Cargo jacket - Pull & Bear / Graphic tee - Forever 21 / Black pencil skirt - H&M / Cut out booties - BCBG / 
Layered chain necklaces - H&M / Skull ring - Urban Outfitters.

Enjoy your day!
love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment