11.04.2013

BOOM


Pop art has always had a huge influence on fashion, and this year was certainly one of it's most successful come backs, many designers opted to use this awesome art movement as inspiration for their recent collections, helping them to create amazing clothes full with graphic prints, bold logos and bright colors. 

Phillip Lim was not the exception, by applying this hot trend, on his super cool capsule collection for Target, which was truly one of the most anticipated collaborations of the year. I had the chance to buy several pieces of the collection, (which I taught was brilliant by the way) but with out doubt, my favorite off them all was the “BOOM” sweatshirt, when I saw it, I knew it was the one I wanted the most, and luckily I found it. 

It’s a great addition to my closet, it’s very casual and comfy but so practical and fun to wear, it’s easy to dress it up, or down depending on you mood,  this time I decided to dress it up a little, by pairing it with a pleaded mini skirt, creating a perfect contrast between the romantic flowy skirt and the sporty slouchy sweats, then to complete the look, I added an extra pop of color, by wearing my red tote, with matching red hot lips.


Pop art sweatshirt - Phillip Lim for Target / Asymmetrical pleaded skirt - Bershka / Red & gold earrings - Vintage / Nude ankle cuff sandals -  Asos / Red tote bag - Michael Kors. 

Have an amazing week, cant’t believe it’s November already,
this year has passed by so fast, so let’s enjoy the few months left of 2013!!

love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment